M-TITE is a tapping screw for plastic.
1) M-TITE is a tapping screw for plastic, which reduces the installation torque and disperses the stress in the direction perpendicular to the axis, thus preventing the plastic boss from being cracked.
2) The large pitch and high threads of M-tite help increase the stripping torque, making it possible to use this screw for various plastic materials.
3) Thanks to the large mating surface between the external and internal threads, M-tite provides greater screw fastening and retaining forces.
4) A higher loose-proof effect of M-tite is provided even if the temperature changes or there is vibration.
1) Electric tools (hand grinders, jigsaws etc)
2) Automobile parts (cylinder head covers and slot valve bodies)