GIZA-TITE is a thread forming tapping screw for plastics
GIZA-TITE is a thread forming screw for plastics in which are formed square grooves at 4 points at equal intervals in the longitudinal direction on the outer circumference of the thread. As GIZA-TITE is screwed in, the object plastic bites in the square grooves, providing a high loose-proof effect.
1) The use of GIZA-TITE Prevents from screw loosening due to expansion and contraction of plastic under temperature differences.
2) GIZA-TITE realizes a high retaining force, without return rotation even with vibrations.
3) It's effective for GIZA-TITE to bite the female screw, and it prevents from plastic boss cracking.
1) In some cases where there are problems due to temperature changes or vibrations, GIZA-TITE is one of the best choices.
2) GIZA-TITE is usually applied to Information & communication, mobile equipment, speakers, car air conditioner, dryer, printer, chain saw, etc.